Friday 15 August 2014

Rainy Days

Well, it appears I've been lying low for the last couple of weeks, which is not even remotely true. And it appears that I've been stranded between countries for a long time, which can also prove to be completely wrong.

What happened in fact is that I've been internet-less for a long time and, even if there are millions of things to recount, blogging tends to be borderline impossible when there's no internet connection available and your personal computer decided to take an extended break just to spite you. Yup, that's right! My trusty sidekick (i.e. netbook) refuses to cooperate and is now blinking a sad little blue LED at me, all the while not doing anything else. 

The upside: the ex-wettest place on Earth - while being probably the wettest place on Earth right now - is indeed a lovely (rainy!) place.

No comments:

Post a Comment